General Electric Nigeria Early Identification (EID) Internship Program 2018
General Electric Nigeria is seeking young, vibrant Engineering students who will join the technical team during vacation period through the Early Identification (EID) Internship Program .
Application Deadline: Ongoing
To Be Taken At (Country): Lagos, Nigeria
Field of Job: Engineering/Technology
- Verifiable SIWES letter from Higher Institution
- Passion for technology and previous internship experience in GE will be an added advantage
- Student of Electrical/Electronics or Mechanical Engineering
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5
- Demonstration of junior to intermediate skill in programming is desired
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
Duration of Program: Not stated
How to Apply: APPLY NOW
Award Providers: General Electric
Important Notes: GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.