General Electric Nigeria Early Identification (EID) Internship Program 2020
General Electric Nigeria is seeking young, vibrant sales students who will join the team during vacation period through the Early Identification (EID) Internship Program .
Application Deadline: Ongoing
To Be Taken At (Country): Lagos, Nigeria
About the Award: The role requires working closely with the assigned GE Gas Power Nigeria to provide Sales support to ongoing and pipeline sales initiatives being executed/to be executed in Nigeria. This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts
- Support GPS pipeline development and sales activities
- Engage with new prospects, assess customers’ needs, carry out kyc/keep, and input entries into SFDC
- Support sales managers and other enabling functions to ensure lean and efficient deployment of resources
- Track and provide regular update on new sales leads and report to sales manager
- Passion for technology and previous internship experience in GE will be an added advantage
- Academic excellence in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 4th or 5th year student with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Ready to learn, energetic, be proactive and have IT skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
How to Apply: APPLY NOW
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Is It Too Late To Change Career at 27?
Top 10 Canadian University to Study Medicine
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In India