General Electric Nigeria Early Identification (EID) Internship Program 2019
General Electric Nigeria is seeking young, vibrant Engineering students who will join the technical team during vacation period through the Early Identification (EID) Internship Program .
Application Deadline: Ongoing
To Be Taken At (Country): Lagos, Nigeria
- Passion for technology and previous internship experience in GE will be an added advantage
- Academic excellence in Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical, Electrical or Production Engineering
- Experience in Coding or Programming will be an added advantage
- 4th or 5th year student with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Ready to learn, energetic, be proactive and have IT skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
How to Apply: APPLY NOW