HEC Paris/Eiffel MBA Scholarships for Developing Countries 2022/2023 – France
Application Deadline: Within 1 week of admission. No essay required
- For those admitted and confirmed before 1/01/21: March 2021
- For those admitted and confirmed after 1/01/21 : March 2022
Eligible Countries: EIFFEL is offered for candidates working in emerging countries
To be taken at (country): HEC – Paris
About Scholarship: Launched in January 1999 by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Ministère des Affaires Etrangères), the Eiffel Scholarship is designed to bolster international recruiting by French schools of higher education, at a time when competition to attract top foreign students is growing among developed countries. HEC reserves the right to submit only those candidates it feels best qualify for the Eiffel Scholarship as the award is particularly competitive and prestigious. Note that applications from students currently studying outside France will be given priority over those from students already studying in France.
Selection Criteria & Eligibility for HEC Paris/Eiffel MBA Scholarships: The HEC MBA Program applies on behalf of admitted eligible students. In order to be eligible the candidate must:
- Be aged 30 years old or less in the selection year.
- Only admitted candidates can apply for this scholarship.
- Have a single nationality from a developing country deemed an ’emerging country’ by the French state department, especially those in Asia and Latin America, for example, currently under-represented among the student population in France.
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: The HEC Paris/Eiffel MBA Scholarships provides participants with a monthly allowance of approximately €1,100, and covers additional expenses including travel, health insurance and cultural activities. Tuition fees are not covered by the scholarship.
Duration of Scholarship: for the period of study
Offered annually? Yes
How to Apply: Interested candidates should first apply for admission into the HEC Paris MBA programme in order to get this scholarship.
Sponsors: French Ministry of Foreign Affairs