Hewlett Packard (HP) Start2Grow Sales Graduate Program 2017 for Young Graduates
Hewlett Packard (HP) Start2Grow Sales Graduate Program 2017 (Job ID 3011525) is a 2-year contract offered to young graduates from various countries.
Eligible Countries: Greece, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Israel, Kazakhstan, Bulgaria, Croatia, Serbia, Romania and Russia.
To Be Taken At (Country): Dubai, United Arab Emirates; Lagos, Nigeria; Warsaw, Poland; Sofia, Bulgaria; Bucharest, Romania; Prague, Czech Republic; Russia; Turkey; Ra’anana, Israel; Athens, Greece; Almaty, Kazakhstan; Zagreb, Croatia
About the Award: Within HP, the CEMA region (Central & Eastern Europe, Middle-East and Africa) represents a massive business territory, covering over 100 countries, with a population of 2 billion people. CEMA represents 10% of HP’s global sales volume, with an annual revenue of $5bn. To give an order of magnitude, HP sells over 14,000 PC’s & 12,000 printers per day across the CEMA region.
As part of the Start2Grow Graduate Program, you will be an active member of the CEMA Sales team.
Whilst you will get exposed to roles across Sales and Product management, you will have the opportunity to gain a clear strategic vision of the printing and computing markets and to help your customers and partners to take their business to the next level with the HP products and solutions.
The program will also give you the opportunity to improve your soft skills by creating your own development plan to shine, including-sales and leadership trainings, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world class IT leaders.
- Graduate degree obtained in the last 12 months in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Finance or similar
- Passion about technology and innovation
- Self-motivation, confidence and fast learning skills
- Creativity, proactivity and inter-personal abilities
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluency in English (other languages are a plus)
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Join us, we offer you:
- A competitive 2-year contract (to start with)
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure
- Future development opportunities building your own career across different businesses and functions.
Duration of Program: 2 years
How to Apply: Apply to introduce yourself with a CV and any other document to showcase your super-powers.
Award Providers: Hewlett Packard (HP)
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Common Scholarship Interview Questions And How to Answer Them
Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries For Doctors
How to Create Good Study Habits for Exams – In 10 Proven Ways