UNDP Global Goals Advocate Program for Young Sudanese Nationals 2017
The United Nations Development Project (UNDP) is seeking 20 talented young Sudanese nationals to join the Advocacy program and have the opportunity to work as SDGs agents and advocates of change for UNDP in Sudan.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2017.
Eligible Countries: Sudan
To be taken at (country): Sudan
About the Award: The Global Goals Advocate Programme, is a series of comprehensive advocacy activities led by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in Sudan aiming to advocate for the Sustainable Development Goals and promoting the UNDP Country Office achievements/activities among Sudanese youth. The programme will be spearheaded by 20 talented young leaders who will work as SDGs advocates and agents of change for UNDP in Sudan.
The objectives of the program are to:
- Advocate for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Raising community awareness toward the role of UNDP in supporting development in Sudan.
- Creating youth advocacy groups that advocate for the SDGs both in Khartoum and the rural areas.
Selection Criteria: Participants have to be committed to work for the programme for one year.
- Sudanese national.
- Youth aged (18-30).
- University graduate “in the last five years”.
- Highly interested in development issues in Sudan.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills.
Number of Awards: 20
Value of Program:
- Learning and rraining workshops
- Certificate of participation
- Building self-confidence
- Personal development
- Exclusive gifts
- New friends, new contacts
Duration of Program: One Year programme (June 2017- June 2018).
How to Apply: To apply please fill the online application form.
Award Provider: UNDP