Peace Revolution Alafia Francophone Fellowship 2019 for Young Africans from Francophone Countries
Peace Revolution is organising the Alafia Francophone fellowship to empower young people with the tools to inner peace, emotional intelligence, positive thinking and good habits through the practice of mindfulness, self-discipline and meditation.
Application Deadline: 30th March 2019
Eligible Countries: Francophone countries in Africa
To be taken at (country): Bingerville, Ivory Coast
About the Award: Do you want to reach the peak of your performance? Are you ready to try something new in order to make the best version of yourself? With the tools of the “inner arts”, emotional intelligence and meditation, the World Peace Initiative Foundation through its project “Peace Revolution” offers you the opportunity to unleash the latent potential that lies dormant in you so that you become the unique person you deserve to be – through the principle of Peace Inside Peace Outside.
The Training begins with a first phase consisting in following 21 days of the Online Personal Development Program on our interactive platform aiming to offer you the basic theory and practice to cultivate your inner peace.
The second phase offers a 4-day intensive training program that allows participants to better understand the relationship between meditation and the various skills needed to improve efficiency in their professional and social life. Participants will learn more about the benefits of meditation in relation to:
- Emotional intelligence
- Work-life balance
- Stress management, pressure and resistance
- Nonviolent Communication
- Being a national of one of the following countries: Republic of Congo, Republic of Congo, Sao Tome and Principe, Gabon, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Republic of Congo, Republic of Congo, Chad, Ivory Coast, Mauritania, Cape Verde, Senegal, Niger, Guinea Bissau, Mali, Togo, Burkina Faso, Tunisia, Morocco, Libya, Algeria, Djibouti, Rwanda, Burundi, Madagascar.
- Have completed at least 21 days of the Personal Development Program online by July 06, 2019. Note that applicants do not necessarily need to have completed the personal development program online at the time of submission of the application form. application. Have a good command of the French language (written and oral). Knowledge of the English language is an asset. However, the training will be conducted exclusively in French.
- Be optimistic, open-minded, demonstrate leadership, take a particular interest in social change. Candidates can be peace activists, civil servants, journalists, entrepreneurs, young leaders of local, national or international organizations etc. change catalysts in general.
- Applicants must commit to becoming involved with the World Peace Initiative Foundation after the training by submitting a project proposal that uses the practice of meditation as a tool to address various social challenges in their respective communities.
Everyone is welcome to join the fellowship. But to be eligible for the airfare support, candidates must be between 20-30 years old at the time of submitting application. However, if you are above 30 years old but still want to receive airfare support write us directly at the following email [email protected]peacerevolution2010.org
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Program:
- Airfare (Full or partial)
- Local transport
Duration of Program: September 12 – 15, 2019
Award Provider: Peace Revolution