Stellenbosch University Fully-funded GEM Scholarships 2019/2020 for PhD Students – South Africa
The Graduate School of Economics and Management Sciences (GEM) of the Stellenbosch University has opened applications for 2020.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2019.
To Be Taken At (Country): South Africa
Eligibility: Candidates must meet the minimum criteria to be considered for a scholarship:
- A candidate has to meet the minimum criteria for admission to a PhD at Stellenbosch University. This requires a master’s degree in the relevant discipline or, in exceptional circumstances, an equivalent qualification.
- Candidates must have achieved a grade of 65% in their master’s programmes.
- Candidates must be under forty years of age when the programme commences in January.
- Only applications in one of the Faculty’s Research Themes will be considered.
- All students who meet the below criteria will be considered.
Selection Criteria: The Graduate School allocates these scholarships by considering each application on its own merit.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value and Duration of Award: Prospective students may apply for full scholarships, which amounts to at least R138 000 per year for three years.
How to Apply: Follow the steps to apply for the 2019 cohort of the Graduate School below.
Award Providers: Stellenbosch University
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do
This One Skill Will Increase Your Value by at least 50%
10 Common Scholarship Interview Questions And How to Answer Them