Deadline Extended: LEAP Africa Graduate Paid Internship Program 2018
LEAP Africa’s Graduate Internship offers a unique opportunity for highly motivated, innovative, and leadership savvy graduate students to work in an innovative business environment while gaining valuable operational and leadership experience.
Application Deadline: Friday, 23rd February, 2018 (extended from 9th Feb)
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): Nigeria
About the Award: Graduate Interns come from different works of life and will have the opportunity to participate in many exciting activities and programmes designed especially to enhance their knowledge of LEAP and leadership in Africa. Our ideal interns must have keen project management acumen, strong creative and analytic skills, tremendous drive for results and unparalleled curiosity and focus.
Areas of interest
- eLEAP: Content development ( educational sector), 2D, 3D animation skills, video editing and graphics skills and project management.
- Youth LEAP: Youth focused program design and implementation, Facilitation, stakeholder management, curriculum development, project management.
- Biz LEAP: Design and implementation of enterprise programs and solutions. Candidates must have high business acumen, networking skills and project management.
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning: Research focused individual. A degree in statistics, political science or Economics will be preferred. Sound analytics skills, research writing and presentation skills, and project management.
Eligibility: We are looking for an innovative, passionate individual who can;
- Monitor and evaluate existing projects with or without supervision
- Design and implement LEAP programs.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Demonstrate a high level of creative and problem solving skills in achieving work goals
- Develop and market Leadership Programmes
- Facilitate trainings
- Create basic graphics designs
- Carry out independent research and design training/ educational curriculum
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Program: Interns will have the opportunity to participate in many exciting activities designed especially to enhance their knowledge of LEAP Africa and its projects.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are to follow the Steps listed below:
- Create a video on the topic “ Leadership begins with true self-awareness, leading yourself first before others”
- What are your thoughts on this belief
- Tell us of an example where you demonstrated and expressed this belief
- What do you consider to be your greatest achievement and why?
- Upload the video to YouTube and paste the link when filling the application
- Design a PowerPoint presentation on the topic “The power of one towards nation building” and upload it when filling the application form. Note that you will be required to make a presentation if you get shortlisted.
You will be evaluated based on the following metrics
- Conceptual skills
- Research Abilities
- Presentation design
- Presenting / speaking skills
Fill this application form
Kindly note that you are required to a link to your YouTube video, your presentation and you CV with appropriate subject “Internship at LEAP Africa” to [email protected]
Award Provider: LEAP Africa
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do
This One Skill Will Increase Your Value by at least 50%
10 Common Scholarship Interview Questions And How to Answer Them