As part of its mission, the School of Continuing Education (SCE) serves the Egyptian society, by extending the resources of The American University in Cairo (AUC) to Egypt.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2017
Eligible Countries: Egypt
To be taken at (country): American University in Cairo, Egypt
About the Award: These scholarships are offered on a yearly basis. To this end, SCE offers a limited number of scholarships to Egyptian youth, with limited financial resources, who are graduates of national universities and the following is information about the Career Certificates and Translation Diplomas offered in the scholarship:
- Human Resources Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Administration
- Sales Management
- Professional Public Relations
- Professional Conference and Event Management
- Strategic Procurement Management
- Logistics Management
- Legal and UN translation Diploma
- Media and Literacy Translation
Type: Other Programs (Diploma)
- Applicants should not exceed the age of 28 by July, 1 , 2017
- Non SCE career certificate learners/holders are eligible to apply for the SCE Scholarship
- Passing the Arabic Proficiency Test (APT). See link below for translation diploma applicants (Certificates number 10 and 11)
- Passing the Standardized English Proficiency Test (SEPT). See link below for the required score of level B1A.
Please register for the SEPT and APT in any of the below dates (Registration should be completed before exam date):
- March 29, 2017
- April 1, 2017
- April 2, 2017
- April 4, 2017
- April 8, 2017
Selection Criteria: The applicant’s socioeconomic status is considered.
Number of Scholarships: Limited
Value of Scholarship: Fully-funded
Duration of Scholarship: The duration of the scholarship does not exceed one year (July 2017 – June 2018).
How to Apply: Click here for the scholarship application form
It is important to go through the Scholarship Webpage for the application process
Award Provider: The American University in Cairo (AUC)
Important Notes: All applicants have to pay for their Standardized English Proficiency Test (SEPT). Only those selected candidates will be reimbursed.