Apply: Accenture Internship Programme for Young Nigerians 2017
Bring your talent and passion to a global organisation at the forefront of business, technology and innovation. Accenture is offering internship opportunities to young nigerian students.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Job Number: 00467356
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at (country): Lagos, Nigeria
About the Award: The Internship Program has been specifically designed to enable you gain hands-on experience in a variety of fields as you develop essential core skills in our Business Functions (Consulting, Technology & Internal Corporate Functions). As a member of the Consulting and Technology team, you will have the opportunity to work with leading business and government organizations to address some of their most significant challenges.
Together with talented and diverse colleagues, you could be involved in the analysis and development of transformational business models, through to helping clients integrate and operate them. In addition to this, you will also get the opportunity to develop strong leadership, problem solving and people management skills. As a member of Internal Corporate Functions, you will get an opportunity to contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening your skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
- Applicant must be undergoing an undergraduate/post graduate course in a Reputable University
- Minimum of 2nd Class Upper CGPA in any discipline as at the time of application
- In addition to an uploaded CV, applicant will be required to upload a valid School ID card, transcript, an academic reference letter, letter of admission as well as a letter of introduction for the internship program from the School (if applicable)
- High level of Interest in Consulting
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Sustained high levels of focus, effort and energy
- Sets challenging objectives to achieve high standards of performance
Number of Internships: Not specified
Value of Internship: This is an unpaid internship programme
Duration of Internship: Interns will be engaged on a 2 to 6-months’ placement depending on the period of your internship..
How to Apply: Apply online.
Award Provider: Accenture
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
12 Best Computer Skills Employers Are Looking for – How to Use it to get a Job
25 Writing Skills You Need to Standout & Succeed in Any Field
Top 10 Skills that’ll Make You More Employable than Most People and How to Improve them