Government of Singapore – ICAO Training Fellowships/Scholarships 2020/2021 for Developing Countries
In response to overwhelming and continued demand, in 2020/2021, 110 Fellowships and 6 Scholarships will be available under the DCTP while 120 Fellowships and 19 Scholarships will be available under the PYAP. Details of the SAA courses as well as terms and conditions applicable to these Fellowships and Scholarships are explained in Attachments A and B for DCTP and PYAP respectively. It is important to note, however, that course content and course delivery are outside the Organization’s purview and hence the sole responsibility of the Government of Singapore.
Application Deadline: Various. Check the courses for the different deadlines
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To be taken at (country): Singapore
About the Award: Singapore and ICAO jointly established a Developing Countries Training Programme (DCTP) in 2001 which is sponsored by the Singapore Government and administered by the ICAO Technical Cooperation Bureau for specialised training programmes conducted by the Singapore Aviation Academy (SAA).
The Singapore Aviation Academy works closely with the Singapore Government and international funding agencies to secure training fellowships for developing countries.
Type: Training, Fellowship (Career)
- The fellowships/scholarships are intended for participants nominated by their respective Governments.
- Nominating Governments should preferably nominate not more than 2 candidates for each course and advise which candidate should take priority if more than one candidate is nominated.
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: The Government of Singapore will bear the training fees, daily allowance of Sixty Singapore Dollars (S$60) and hotel accommodation for participants accepted for the programmes.
- Complimentary breakfast will be provided at the hotel and lunch at SAA during training days. Travel arrangements are to be made and costs borne by the nominating Governments.
- Hotel accommodation will be provided for the training duration, i.e. one day before course commencement (after 2 pm) and one day after the course (till 12 noon).
- Daily allowance will be limited to the training duration, i.e. from the start of the course up to the last day of the course.
- Expenses to be incurred for stay beyond this duration will not be covered.
- Travel arrangements are to be made and costs borne by the nominating Governments.
How to Apply: Apply below
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
How to Stop Being Broke - 9 Things to Do
Why Rwanda Is The Fastest Growing Economy In Africa
14 Things You Need To Know About Wealth across Africa