Study in Germany: KU Postgraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 for International Students
In 2018, the Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt (Katholische Universität Eichstätt-Ingolstadt, KU) in south Germany began offering academically qualified international students in need a scholarship in order to promote internationalisation at the university.
- 1st March, 2019 for the summer funding term
- 1st September, 2019 for the winter funding term
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Germany
Type: PhD, Masters
- Academic qualification
- Personal qualification
- You have not yet exceeded the maximum funding period (36 months) for this scholarship.
- You are enrolled as a student at the KU (campus Eichstätt or campus Ingolstadt) during the funding period.
- Advanced studies with good study performance (from 3rd semester onwards)
- Financial need.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: This scholarship includes 336,00 € per month.
How to Apply:
- application form
- matriculation certificate
- proof of academic achievement or Transcript of Records
- at least one letter of recommendation from a KU professor (degree-seeking students) or a professor from your home university (exchange students)
- CV in tabular form in English
- letter of motivation (one page)
- declaration of need
- proof of nationality
- Application declaration (See Application form)
Please send your complete application as a single file PDF to: KU International Office [email protected]
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying
Hi! AfterSchoolAfrica believes in sharing value. If you have come across this opportunity, share with ONLY one person Today.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
25 Signs You Are Not Serious about Making Progress in Life
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In Ukraine
25 Things You Didn't Know About Studying Engineering