In 2017, the Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt (Katholische Universität Eichstätt-Ingolstadt, KU) in south Germany offers academically qualified international students in need a scholarship in order to promote internationalisation at our university.
- 1st March 2017 for the funding term summer (1 April 2017 – 31 August 2017)
- 1st September 2017 for the funding term winter (1 October 2017 – 28 February 2018)
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Germany
Type: PhD, Masters
- Academic qualification
- Personal qualification
- You have not yet exceeded the maximum funding period (36 months) for this scholarship.
- You are enrolled as a student at the KU (campus Eichstätt or campus Ingolstadt) during the funding period.
- Advanced studies with good study performance (from 3rd semester onwards)
- Financial need.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: This scholarship includes 324,00 € per month.
How to Apply:
- application form
- matriculation certificate
- proof of academic achievement or Transcript of Records
- at least one letter of recommendation from a KU professor (degree-seeking students) or a professor from your home university (exchange students)
- CV in tabular form in English
- letter of motivation (one page)
- declaration of need
- proof of nationality
- Application declaration (See Application form)
Please send your complete application as a single file PDF to: KU International Office email@example.com
Subject: Scholarship: Promotion of internationalisation
Please note that we only accept complete applications sent as a single PDF-file.
Award Provider: This scholarship is funded by the Bavarian Ministry of Education and Culture, Science, and Art.