Bournemouth University Undergraduate Overseas Scholarships for September 2013 entry UK
Scholarship Name: Bournemouth University Undergraduate Overseas Scholarships
The Bournemouth University UK offers fee reduction Scholarships for overseas fee paying students for September 2013 entry
Accepted Subject Areas?
Applicants for all three or four year full-time undergraduate (Bachelors) courses in the following Schools may apply:
- School of Applied Sciences
- Business School
- School of Design, Engineering & Computing
- School of Health & Social Care*
- The Media School
- School of Tourism.
*Eligible courses: BSc (Hons) Nutrition, BSc (Hons) Exercise Science, BA (Hons) Social Work and BA (Hons) Sociology & Social Policy.
This scholarship is offered to international applicants for Bournemouth University – BU undergraduate (Bachelor) degrees beginning in September 2013. You will be eligible to apply for a BU Undergraduate International Scholarship if you can demonstrate an outstanding academic profile relevant to your course. An outstanding academic profile is one which is considered to be equivalent to 3 Grade As at UK ′A′ Level as assessed by NARIC.
Scholarship Offered Since: Not Specified
By what Criteria is Selection Made?
- You must be able to demonstrate an exceptional academic profile (equivalent to 3 Grade As at UK ′A′ Level as assessed by NARIC)
- You must be able to demonstrate an outstanding personal profile as evidenced in your personal statement.
- You must achieve a 60% pass mark year on year to qualify to continue to receive this scholarship.
Who is qualified to apply?
All applicants classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes are eligible to apply.
How Many Scholarships are available?
- School of Applied Sciences – 5 scholarships
- Business School – 5 scholarships
- School of Design, Engineering & Computing – 10 scholarships
- School of Health & Social Care – 5 scholarships
- The Media School – 1 in every 3 applicants
- School of Tourism – 10 scholarships.
What are the benefits?
- School of Applied Sciences – £1,000 per year
- Business School – £1,000 per year
- School of Design, Engineering & Computing – £1,000 per year
- School of Health & Social Care – £3,000 per year
- The Media School – £1,000 per year
- School of Tourism – £2,000 per year
Students must achieve an academic profile of 60% or over in continuation years, to be awarded the scholarship beyond the first year.
Scholarships are paid by a reduction in tuition fee.
How long will sponsorship last?
For the duration of the degree program subject to academic qualification
To be taken at (country): Bournemouth University, UK
The deadline for applications is 31 May 2013.
Offered annually? Yes
How can I Apply?
You can download the BU Scholarship Application Form here:
You can apply at the same time that you submit your UCAS application or any time after. Late applications may be considered if all scholarships have not been awarded by the deadline.
Please note that all scholarship application forms must be returned to the address below and not to UCAS.
Visit Scholarship webpage
Bournemouth University, UK
You will be notified if your application is successful by 30 June 2013.
Completed scholarship applications forms should be returned to:
askBU Students Service
Forms can also be scanned and emailed to: [email protected]
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Highest Paying Engineering Jobs in the World
5 IMPORTANT WAYS JOBS WILL CHANGE IN THE 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
Top 10 Jobs that’ll Pay You to Travel the World