African Economic Research Consortium (AERC) 2019/2020 Masters Scholarships for Kenyan Students
AERC in collaboration with the Government of Kenya, through the National Treasury, seeks to build a pool of qualified Economists and Policy Analysts through a Scholarship Programme for Masters students. AERC wishes to announce the 2019/2020 Masters scholarships for Kenyan Citizens admitted to any one of the following AERC Collaborative Masters Programme (CMAP) in Economics universities across sub-Saharan Africa.
Application Deadline: 25th April 2019.
Eligible Universities: Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia • University of Botswana • University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania • University of Cape Coast, Ghana • University of Ghana, Legon • University of Nairobi, Kenya
• University of Mauritius • University of Namibia • University of Malawi • University of Zimbabwe • Makerere University
Eligibility: To qualify for scholarship, applicant must:
- (a) Be a Kenyan citizen;
- (b) Have applied and been admitted to any one of the listed CMAP universities;
- (c) Have attained at least a Second Class Honours (Upper Division) or equivalent in Economics or related field from an accredited university;
- (d) Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Duration of Fellowship: The duration of the CMAAE programme is 2 years, generally starting in August/September 2019 for all the universities.
How to Apply: Interested applicants must submit their applications for admission directly to the respective universities (application procedure can be obtained from the respective university’s website). Upon receipt of an admission letter from a specific university, applicants shall upload the following documents on to the AERC scholarship portal http://scholarships.aercafrica.org and also submit to
email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Application cover letter;
2. Curriculum Vitae;
3. Evidence of admission at any of the universities listed above; and
4. Certified copies of transcripts and certificates