Study in France: Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarship Programme 2019/2020
160 scholarships will be awarded for the 2019/2020 academic year. The scholarships are awarded to students enrolled in Université Paris-Saclay master’s programmes on an academic merit-based basis.
Application Deadline: 13th May 2019
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): France
About the Award: Université Paris-Saclay seeks to promote access to its master’s degree programmes to international students, taught in its member establishments, and to make it easier for highly-qualified international students to attend the University, especially those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
Scholarships will be awarded for the 2018-2019 academic year. The scholarships are aimed at students enrolled in Université Paris-Saclay Master’s programmes and are awarded based on academic achievements.
Fields of Study:
- All academic fields are concerned,
- All Master’s programmes for which Université Paris-Saclay is accredited, except for vocational training.
- Students admitted to a Université Paris-Saclay Master’s programme and whose institution of administrative enrolment is one of the following: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UVSQ, UEVE, Paris-Sud University. Among these students, only those who answer one of the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility programme during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programme…) that did not lead to certification.
- All students who have been or who are enrolled in a French higher education institution during their studies, except international students enrolled in a French higher education institution abroad.
- Students who have interrupted their studies for more than 3 consecutive years.
- Students receiving any other type of funding whose amount exceeds 600€ per month.
- Being admitted into a master’s programme does not automatically entitle the student to be eligible for a scholarship.
- Candidates for the international master’s scholarship programme will be selected by the admission panel among all the students enrolled at Université Paris-Saclay.
- Only the students contacted by email can submit an application.
- No unsolicited application is allowed.
The evaluation criteria take in account the following:
- Academic level,
- Personal project,
- For students enrolled in an M2 programme: written motivation to pursue a thesis in a Université, Paris-Saclay laboratory.
Number of Awardees: 160
Value of Scholarship:
- The amount of the Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per year. It is paid by Université Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses can also be awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- Laureates will receive their scholarship as well as travel expenses only upon arrival in France and once they have enrolled in the programme to which they were admitted.
Duration of Scholarship: Scholarships are awarded for 1 year to newly enrolled Master’s students at Université Paris-Saclay (M1 or M2 level).
How to Apply:
- 1) Selected students will automatically be sent a link by email to an online application form.
Upon receipt of this email, students wishing to apply will need to complete the online application form and provide (mandatory) the names of two references who would be willing to submit a reference for the candidate (director of studies, professor, internship coordinator…).
- 2) Each of the two references named by the candidate will be sent a link by email to an online recommendation form. They will be asked to complete and submit the form prior to the closing day of the scholarship call.
The candidate will automatically be informed when each reference has submitted the form.
- 3) The application file for a scholarship will be considered complete when both recommendation forms have been submitted by the two references.
Please note: the candidate will not receive a message confirming that the application is complete.
It is up to the candidate to ensure both references complete and submit the form by the deadline given in the invitation email.
Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline will automatically be rejected.
Hi! AfterSchoolAfrica believes in sharing value. If you have come across this opportunity, share with ONLY one person Today.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
The 10 Most In Demand Professions In The World Today
10 Lessons We Learned From Self Publishing a Book
Top 10 Highest Paying Engineering Jobs in the World