Apply: Pond’s Fellowship Program 2017 for Women Leaders
Applications are open for the Vital Voices Pond’s Fellowship Program 2017. The Vital Voices Fellowship is a prestigious network of women leaders who are driving innovative solutions to create a more prosperous and secure world at the community, national and global levels.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2017
About the Award: This fellowship brings together and emboldens women leaders of organizations and businesses to deepen their impact and leadership abilities. Organizers provide a customized fellowship experience with specialized training, powerful networking relationships, and increased international visibility. Fellows are transforming the way the world approaches challenges by applying values such as compassion, inclusion and collaboration to pressing social and environmental issues.
- Open to women leaders of organizations and businesses;
- Candidates will not be discriminated based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability and/or pregnancy/maternity.
- All Program sessions will be conducted in English and fellows must be able to converse and present fluently in English.
- The applicant must have been working in her existing organization/business for at least 2 years.
- Applicants will be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicants must be the lead decision-maker within their company/organization. (i.e. they should be the CEO / President / Managing Director / Owner / Founder etc.)
- Applicants are interested in shaping the community dialogue about leadership and social change in their region, and wield the influence necessary to do so.
Successful applicants who are accepted to participate in this program will be expected to make a full commitment to the following:
- Complete a baseline survey which goes into more detail about your professional experience, organizational and individual professional goals, your work-related skills, mentorship experience, and community engagement. This survey will be completed and submitted to vital Voices by March 31, 2017.
- Participate in the Pond’s Fellowship Program for the full fellowship, starting in Q2 of 2017, and ending in Q1 of 2019.
- Submit regular updates to Vital Voices for the duration of the fellowship, including completion of periodic course and program evaluations.
- Engage in periodic digital communications and public relations efforts with Pond’s to showcase your involvement in this program and help support the socialization of the Pond’s Strength to be Soft mission.
- Remain in contact with Vital Voices after participation in the fellowship in order to share success stories, etc.
- Agree to work with Vital Voices to track the growth of your business/organization for up to 3 years through methods such as surveys, phone and/or Skype calls, or additional opportunities. Individual and business will remain confidential.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Duration of Fellowship: 18 months
How to Apply: All applications must be submitted electronically via Fellowship Webpage (link below). The application should take between 45 minutes and one hour to complete. Applicant will be able to save their answers and return later if they cannot complete this in one session, by following the instructions to save at the top of each page. Answers are required unless otherwise noted as optional.
Applicants are required to:
- Complete and submit this online application.
- Submit a two-minute video at the close of this application
Award Provider: Pond’s and Vital Voices.