The Berlin Potsdam Research Group “The International Rule of Law – Rise or Decline?“ invites applications for three Fellowships from 1 September 2017.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2017.
Eligible Countries: All
To be taken at (country): Humboldt University Berlin, Germany
Field of Research: International Law or International Relations
About the Award: This is a fixed-term position for a period of 12 months which may be extended by up to a further year. Fellows will work at Humboldt University Berlin. They will cooperate with the group’s senior researchers and participate in the academic exchange of the Research Group. They are expected to complete a peer-reviewed publication project during their fellowship.
- The Junior Fellowships are designed for applicants worldwide with a doctorate in international law or in international relations.
- The proposed projects should relate to the Group’s area of research.
- Applicants should have completed their PhD by 1 September 2017 and should not have pursued more than 2 years of postdoctoral research.
- Candidates from outside Europe are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Applicants are not expected to speak German
Number of Awardees: 3 Fellowships
Value of Fellowship: A monthly stipend of 2500,00 Euro plus a roundtrip (economy) is attached to the position from which all costs will have to be covered.
Duration of Fellowship: 12-24 months fellowship starting from 1 September 2017
How to Apply: Applicants should submit:
- a curriculum vitae including transcripts of degrees awarded and a list of publications;
- a description of current research and of a project to be pursued during the first year of the Fellowship (no more than 1000 words);
- a summary of the candidate’s doctoral thesis;
- two letters of recommendation.
Please send your application in ONE pdf-file via email to email@example.com
Award Provider: Berlin Potsdam Research Group