SDA Bocconi School of Management MBA Scholarships 2019/2020 for African Students – Italy
SDA Bocconi School of Management is making available one (each) merit-based tuition waiver of 70% of the tuition fee and one merit-based tuition waiver of 50% of the tuition fee to 2018/19 MBA candidates with an outstanding profile.
1st round Deadline: 10th December 2018
2nd round Deadline: 15th January 2019
3rd round Deadline: 15th February 2019
4th round Deadline: 15th March 2019
5th round Deadline: 10th April 2019
Eligible Countries: Africa or Mediterranean Area (any nationality from these areas, Italy excluded)
To be taken at (country): SDA Bocconi School of Management, Italy
About the Award: The tuition waivers/scholarships are usually awarded before the Program begins. The number and assignment criteria of total or partial tuition waivers are defined and acknowledged by a special Commission whose decision is final and will be notified to beneficiaries by the beginning of the Program.
Admission to the Program is independent of the award of any scholarship or tuition waiver.
Eligibility: Tuition waiver is available only to students with an outstanding personal, academic and professional background and meeting the following requirements:
- They come from Africa or Mediterranean Area (any nationality from these areas, Italy excluded)
- They have a minimum GMAT score of 680
- They meet all admissions requirements for the participation in the 2018/19 MBA Program.
Only candidates who applied, producing all required documentation (Application Form, GMAT or GRE equivalent, Toefl or Ielts or PTE or CPE, Reference letters, Admissions Procedure Fee), and have been admitted to the 2019/20 MBA Program are eligible for tuition waivers.
Selection Criteria: Applications will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- analysis of academic and professional record, analysis of the requirements indicated above, results of the MBA selection processs.
- The number of assignments to applicants will not be equally divided amongst the different rounds.
- The final percentage of awarding for each round is at the discretion of the Commission and their decision is final and unquestionable.
- A limited number of applicants, at the discretion of the Commission, who were not assigned a tuition waiver during their round may be placed on a waiting list and be reconsidered in the following rounds.
- The outstanding student, beneficiary of the tuition waiver, may be required to carry out a project assigned by the Director of the MBA Program, in accordance with the MBA Faculty.
Number of Awardees: 2
Value of Scholarship:
- 70% of the tuition fee
- 50% of the tuition fee
Duration of Scholarship:
How to Apply: Applications for the tuition waiver must be sent through the online Application portal in accordance with the deadlines
indicated in the table above.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Studying in Canada vs USA Which is better Study Abroad Comparison
7 Things You Didn’t Know About the Richest Black Man in the World
7 Books Oprah Winfrey Thinks Everyone Should Read