University of Exeter Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme 2017/2018 – UK
The University of Exeter is delighted to offer this scholarship in partnership with the UK Department for International Development (DFID) and the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the UK (CSC) for students from developing Commonwealth countries who would not otherwise be able to study a Masters programme in the United Kingdom.
Application Deadline: 17th March 2017.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Commonwealth countries
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligible Fields of Study: The University of Exeter has been granted a total of five awards for students studying one of the following courses:
- LLM Law
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- MSc Food Security and Sustainable Agriculture
- MA Theatre Practice
- MSc Environment & Human Health
- MSc International Tourism Management
Eligibility: An interested candidate can apply for this scholarship if they:
- are a Commonwealth citizen, refugee or British protected person permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country (please see the CSC’s webpage in link below for a list of eligible countries) AND;
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND;
- have not studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a developed country AND;
- are unable, either yourself or through your family, to pay to study in the UK AND;
- are not currently studying at a University of Exeter campus or are not a University of Exeter graduate AND;
- by August 2017, hold a first degree of either first or upper second class (2:1) classification, or lower second class (2:2) classification plus a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a masters degree) AND;
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme at Exeter in September 2017 in one of the following courses above.
Please note that all candidates must have met the English Language Requirements before applying.
Number of Awardees: 5
Value of Scholarship: Fully-funded scholarships for students from developing Commonwealth countries:
- 100% of tuition fees;
- return airfare to the UK;
- a maintenance award and additional allowances
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of program
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship please use the Electronic Application System (EAS).
Award Provider: University of Exeter