KTH Royal Institute of Technology Masters Scholarships 2020/2021 for International Students – Sweden
Every year a limited number of KTH Scholarships are awarded based on academic excellence. Recipients of the KTH Scholarship will have their tuition fee waived for the first and the second year, provided that the study results during the first year are satisfactory.
Application Deadline: 15th January, 2020.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Sweden
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply you
- must be a tuition-fee paying student
- must have applied for a Master’s programme at KTH as your first priority.
- Students with a conditional eligibility are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- KTH Scholarships are not available for applicants to Erasmus Mundus and EIT Master’s programmes.
Selection Criteria: The selection process will be undertaken in parallel with the selection process for admission to the programme. The scholarship will be granted primarily on the basis of academic excellence. Only applicants who fulfil the eligibility requirements of the programme applied for will be considered for a scholarship. After each of the applicants has been assessed in accordance to the selection process for their respective programmes, an overall assessment of all recommended applicants for the KTH Scholarships will be made based on the following criteria:
- The applicant’s grades (GPA or equivalent)
- The ranking of the university where the applicant’s Bachelor’s degree was awarded
- The selection process and the recommendation of the Director of the applied Master’s programme
- The applicant’s motivation, relevant work experience and extra-curricular activities
Number of Awardees: 30
Value of Scholarship: 100% tuition fee waiver. The scholarship is applied to the tuition fee at KTH and does not include a cost of living allowance.
Duration of Scholarship: 2 years
How to Apply: Apply for KTH Scholarship