Akili Dada Emerging Leaders Program for Young African Women 2018
Are you an aspiring female student leader? Akili Dada invites young women in Chuka, Maseno and Pwani Universities to apply for its Emerging Leaders program. The program is designed to prepare University students for leadership within their campuses and beyond.
Application Deadline: 1st October, 2018
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be Taken at: Chuka University, Maseno University & Pwani University (Kenya)
About the Award: The fellowship is an opportunity for young women. Through this program you will:
1. Access internship and volunteering opportunities
2. Develop leadership and 21st-century skills to give you a competitive edge
3. Access a diverse pool of dynamic female professional mentors
4. Discover your passion
- Applicants must be 18-30 years old.
- Applicants must be in their 1st or 2nd year of study at the time of submitting the application.
- Applicants must have a strong interest in vying for leadership positions within their university.
- Applicants must be willing to commit fully and participate in the program for a duration of 2 years. (September 2018- September 2020)
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Fellowship: Akili Dada fellows will benefit from internships, mentorship and trainings.
Duration of Fellowship: 2 years
How to Apply: Any interested applicant should complete the application below and attach a recommendation letter before October 1st 2018.
Award Provider: Akili Dada