Durham University Business School is delighted to offer scholarships for International students, available across all MSc programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2020
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligibility: To be considered for one of the Durham University Business School Scholarships applicants must:
- Complete the appropriate programme application process in full and have received a conditional offer for study by June 30th 2020.
- Be available to take up your programme place in the 2020/21 academic year
- Be willing to participate and co-operate in public marketing activities which the School may organise for the scholarship winners
- Be completely self-funding in order to be eligible for a tuition fee scholarship. Where fees are paid by an employer, private provider or government body, applicants will not be considered for a scholarship.
- Scholarship fees cover the standard completion timescales of our programmes
- Scholarships are not transferable and not deferrable. They are valid only for use by scholarship winners in the academic year for which the scholarship has been awarded. Applicants who choose to defer entry will be considered for available scholarships available in the year of entry. Acceptance of a scholarship before deferral does not guarantee a scholarship offer during the year of entry.
- There is no cash alternative to be offered if a place on the programme is not taken up.
Selection Criteria: Applicants will be considered based upon:
- Academic achievement
- Work or voluntary experience relevant to the programme for which they have applied
- Any additional skills, experience or extra-curricular activities that will add value and indicate that they will make a significant contribution to the cohort on the programme or the Business School.
Number of Awardees: 3
Value of Scholarship: Up to 50% of the tuition fee.
Duration of Scholarship: One year
Visit Scholarship Webpage for details
This post was last modified on April 13, 2020 3:13 pm