The University of Glasgow has a number of MBA awards available for 2017 entry for students who demonstrate academic excellence. The Award is available to students entering the Adam Smith Business School on our MBA programme and awarded as a tuition fee discount.
- Applicants holding a programme offer by 1 December will receive their scholarship outcome by 16 December 2016
- Applicants holding a programme offer by 1 March will receive their scholarship outcome by 16th March 2017
- Applicants holding a programme offer by 1 June will receive their scholarship outcome by 16th June 2017
Eligible Countries: All
To be taken at (country): Scotland, UK
Type: MBA (Master of Business Administration) [MBA]
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must
- obtain a degree equivalent to a UK 2.1 Hons or better
- hold an offer of a place for the MBA programme
Value and Number of Scholarship: 10 x £10,000
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply: Applicants who are being considered will be notified within the timeframes below. There is no separate application form required.
Award Provider: University of Glasgow