Do you have an interest in student governance issues in the Commonwealth? Are you an experienced and passionate communicator? Join the Communications Subcommittee of the Commonwealth Students Association, and be part of the leading Commonwealth youth network working to protect the rights of students across the Commonwealth.
Application Deadline: 2nd October 2016 at 23:59 London Time (GMT+1).
To be taken at (country): Commonwealth countries
About the Award: The Commonwealth Students Association (CSA) unifies and represents the needs and aspirations of national student councils and other student organisations in the Commonwealth.
The Association was launched in 2012 at the 18th Conference of Commonwealth Education Ministers (18CCEM) in Mauritius, where student leaders gathered to make recommendations on the current issues in education and strengthen their role in the Commonwealth education sector.
Type: Short training
- Must have attained the age of 18 years at nomination, and not attain the age of 29 years during term of office (2016-2018).
- Be a national of a Commonwealth member country.
Duration of Programme:
How to Apply: Send the below documents in one email with the subject line – CSA Communications Committee:
1. Cover letter stating which position you intend to fill (please refer to the Terms of Reference – Link below). If you are applying for multiple positions, please indicate this in the cover letter.
2. Copy of your CV (not more than 2 pages)
3. Evidence of your work to support your application (a minimum of 3 and maximum of 5 related pieces/designs/links, etc.). If these include multiple links, please insert them into one document.
4. Confirmation of your studentship. A letter from your university or other academic/vocational institution will suffice.
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Award Provider: Commonwealth Students Association