Realise Your Dream at The Fashion Product Lab for African Designers 2016
Are you a designer? Join the Fashion Product Lab programme to help you make your mark on the future of the fashion industry.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2016
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): Kenya
About Programme: The Fashion Product Lab has designed a program to help you define and improve your fashion value chain. From how you design, brand yourself and the product, to how you get you and your product to the market. This programme is for upcoming fashion designers with a focus on strategically turning your talent into a sustainable venture.
Number of Awardees: 8
Value of Programme:
- Receive guidance and support from specialists and industry experts in Fashion and startups.
- key insights on what it takes to strategize in Branding, Design and Distribution.
- Tailored workshops developed and delivered by top fashion industry experts and influencers.
- Access to a global collaborative entrepreneurs platform. The first in Nairobi and already launched in Hong Kong
- Access to the Mettā ecosystem to meet a community of people and build a network that can help you make things happen.
Duration of Programme: 10 weeks
Award Provider: The Fashion Product Lab, powered by Metta