Government of Nigeria Releases N-Power Programme Assessment Schedule. Find Your Test Date Here
Government of Nigeria N-Power Youth Empowerment Programme which began on 11th June, 2016 has finally released the schedule for the N-Power Programme selection of candidates. If you successfully applied for the programme, find your test/assessment date here.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at (country): Nigeria
About the Programme: The Federal Government of Nigeria has designed the N-Power Programme to drastically reduce youth unemployment. The focus is to provide our young graduates and non-graduates with the skills, tools and livelihood to enable them advance from unemployment to employment, entrepreneurship and innovation. The first phase of N-Power will target Nigeria’s critical needs in education, agriculture, technology, creative, construction and artisanal industries. N-Power is also preparing Nigeria for a global outsourcing push where our young Nigerians can export their services to work on global projects that earn Nigeria, foreign exchange.
Through N-Power, young Nigerians will be empowered with the necessary tools to go on and create, develop, build, fix and work on exceptional ideas, projects and enterprises that will change our communities, our economy and our nation. The N-Power programme is for all eligible Nigerians looking to work gainfully. However, the initial programmes have been designed for young Nigerians between the ages of 18 and 35.
500,000 unemployed Nigerians selected and trained will serve in teaching, instructional, and advisory roles in primary, and secondary schools, agricultural extension systems across the country, public health and community education — covering civic and adult education.
On Monday, 19th of September, The Federal Government of Nigeria through its Twitter page, released the test/assessment schedule for applicants of the programme and further details on how to apply as follows:
- Now that you have concluded your application, you are going to be assessed before selection.
- The assessment will be done byprogramme and in phases. See the Assessment timetable below
- A personal Profile has been created for every applicant. Log into your personal profile by filling in your phone number and surname as contained in the application
- Please note that you can only gain access to your profile for assessment as represented in the schedule. The schedule breaks down applicants by their surname
- Applicants for the N-Power Teach will be first in line. Starting from 20th September,2016, applicants whose surname fall between V-Z should log in and take their assessments.
- You will be notified of your assessment the day before it is due.
- your assessment will include some personal questions and other questions testing your knowledge of English, General Knowledge and Quantitative Reasoning. There are other programme-specific questions depending on the programme that you have applied for.
- Applicants can take their test on laptop, desktop, smartphone, tablet provided that these devices have strong internet connection.
- Successful applicants will be selected to participate in the N-Power programme. Please note that selection will be done in phases nationwide.
- N-Power Teach: 20th September – 28th September 2016
- N-Power Agro: 29th September – 1st October 2016
- N-Power Health: 2nd October – 3rd October 2016
- N-Power Community Education: 4th October – 6th October 2016
- N-Power Creative: 7th October – 9th October 2016
- N-Power Tech (Software): 10th October – 12th October 2016
- N-Power Tech (Hardware): 13th October – 14th October 2016
- N-Power Build: 15th October – 18th October 2016
Further breakdown of schedule by surname is available by clicking the link below
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
12 Best Computer Skills Employers Are Looking for – How to Use it to get a Job
25 Writing Skills You Need to Standout & Succeed in Any Field
Top 10 Skills that’ll Make You More Employable than Most People and How to Improve them