Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation Scholarship 2019 for Masters Students in Developing Countries
The Konosuke Matsushita Foundation has announced their scholarship application for 2019 for current students of Tohoku University from development countries.
Application Deadline: 6th August, 2019.
Eligible Countries: Countries in Asia, Africa, and Latin America
To be taken at (country): Tohoku University, Japan
- Students who will start their Master’s program in October 2018 (including students who has already started studying in Japan as a bachelor or a research students and those who will enroll in the Master’s program in October 2019).
- Students from countries in Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship:
- Living allowance: 120,000 yen per month
- Admission (Entrance) fee: 282,000 yen
- Tuition fee: 535,800 yen
- Travel expense: Economy class roundtrip airfare between Japan and your country. (It will be paid to those who live outside Japan only.)
Duration of Scholarship: From October 2019 until completion of Master’s program in 2021 (maximum 2 years)
How to Apply: Prepare documents that are instructed in the guideline to submit them to the department office.