The Konosuke Matsushita Foundation has announced their scholarship application for 2019 for current students of Tohoku University from development countries.
Application Deadline: 6th August, 2019.
Eligible Countries: Countries in Asia, Africa, and Latin America
To be taken at (country): Tohoku University, Japan
- Students who will start their Master’s program in October 2018 (including students who has already started studying in Japan as a bachelor or a research students and those who will enroll in the Master’s program in October 2019).
- Students from countries in Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship:
- Living allowance: 120,000 yen per month
- Admission (Entrance) fee: 282,000 yen
- Tuition fee: 535,800 yen
- Travel expense: Economy class roundtrip airfare between Japan and your country. (It will be paid to those who live outside Japan only.)
Duration of Scholarship: From October 2019 until completion of Master’s program in 2021 (maximum 2 years)
How to Apply: Prepare documents that are instructed in the guideline to submit them to the department office.