Unibank Undergraduate Scholarships for Ghanaian Students 2017 – KNUST
Unibank Ghana Limited in Collaboration with Kwame Nkruma University of Science and Technology (KNUST) is offering scholarships to needy but brilliant students in the University in order to help them pursue their education successfully.
Application Deadline: Friday, 1st September, 2017, at 3.00pm
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Ghana
Eligible Field of Study: All
- The Scholarship is opened to all Second (2nd), Third (3rd) and Fourth (4th) year students of the University, pursuing full time programs.
- All applicants must be Ghanaian Regular students.
- Applicants should not be a beneficiary of another Scholarship scheme at the time of application.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Full tuition waiver
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of Program
How to Apply: All Prospective Applicants are to include the following documents;
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- Recommendation Letters
- Awards and Certificates (If Any).
- All Applicants should also include their UpdatedTranscripts.
- All Applicants should explain in details why they need financial support (This information must not exceed one page and should be typed written on a plain sheet using 1.5 line spacing. The Sheet should be attached/stapled to the application form).
Completed Application forms and all required attachments should be put in an A4 Envelope indicating the following at the back of the envelope:
- Reference Number,
- Current year,
- Mobile Number.
The sealed envelope must be submitted at the J. HAPPER BUILDING, Room 19/20 Student Affairs/Student Financial Services (Office of the Dean of Students). Only Shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
Award Provider: Unibank Ghana
Important Notes: Only Shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Canadian University to Study Medicine
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In India
This One Skill Will Secure Your Future – And How To “Learn” It