International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA) Global Fellowship Programme 2020
The application cycle for the 2020 ISPA Global Fellowship Program is now open!
Application Deadline: 12th July, 2019
Eligible Countries: All (with particular attention paid to applicants from developing economies)
To be taken at (country): Home country and New York, USA.
About the Award: The International Society for the Performing Arts’ (ISPA) Global Fellowship Program provides one-year access to ISPA’s extensive international network of arts professionals to emerging and mid-career leaders from the global performing arts community, with particular attention paid to applicants from developing economies.
Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the New York ISPA Congress where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world’s most significant presenting
organizations, performing arts organizations, artist management agencies, cultural policy groups, foundations, festivals and related professionals.
In considering applying, please be aware that the ISPA Congress is not a traditional arts market and opportunities for self-promotion are limited. This opportunity is intended for those working in the management of the performing arts. Performing arts professionals who are deeply committed to increasing the global connectivity of the performing arts industry, as well as those who take initiative in their own professional development, are most likely to benefit.
Eligibility: ISPA accepts applicants from all regions of the world, with priority given to applicants from developing economies.
- Be currently employed/working in the professional performing arts
- Have a minimum of 5 years professional experience in the performing arts field
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance
- Ability to attend and fully participate in the 2020 ISPA Congress, including the one-day Fellows-only Seminar.
- Have received no more than two ISPA Fellowships in the past
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Fellowship: Fellows receive:
- One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits
- Full Pass registration to the New York 2020 Congress
- One-day Fellows-only Seminar prior to the New York Congress (January, 2020)
- Subsidy to assist with travel and accommodation expenses related to attending the Congress (subsidies do not generally exceed 2,500 USD)
- Introduction to a current ISPA member who will welcome the Fellow to the Congress and help facilitate their participation as part of ISPA’s Community Building Program
Duration of Fellowship: 1 year.
How to Apply: To apply to the Global Fellowship Program, please download and review the application instructions and submit the online application form. Applications are reviewed and selected by the Fellowship Review Committee which consists of ISPA members and staff.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Most Useful University Degrees for the Future
Studying in Canada vs USA Which is better Study Abroad Comparison
7 Things You Didn’t Know About the Richest Black Man in the World