Application Deadline: 15th January 2017 for entry into the autumn(Fall- September to November 2017) semester and 15 August 2017 for entry the following spring(March to May 2018) semester.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Non-EU/EEA countries
To be taken at (country): Sweden
Eligible Field of Study: All
About the Award: Halmstad University offers a number of scholarships to qualified students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland. These scholarships may be granted to students within any field of study at Halmstad University.
Type: Masters Taught
Eligibility: The candidate should be a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland) with the requirement of paying tuition fee.
- Tuition fee paying students may be admitted in a separate selection group and the admission of these students are not limited by higher education fundings from the Swedish government.
- Applicants placed in the selection group for tuition fee paying students have to have their tuition fee status established by the University before the registration. It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide documentation that establihes this status.
- Tuition fee paying applicants who are admitted, and have their established status changed to fee exempt students will, as a new applicant, be placed in the fee exempt selection group.
Number of Awardees: Limited
Value of Scholarship: The Halmstad University Scholarship covers 25% or 50% of the tuition fee and will be deducted from the tuition fee. The scholarship will not cover living costs and there are no grants for family members.
Duration of Scholarship: The scholarship will initially be granted for one semester, but will be automatically extended for the duration of the study program (2 or 4 semesters) provided that study results are satisfactory.
How to Apply: All applications for higher education studies in Sweden are made through www.universityadmissions.se There are no other application forms available
- Apply for one of our master’s programmes at www.universityadmissions.se. Please pay the application fee to University Admissions.
- Only applicants who are qualified to our master programmes and are eligible to Halmstad University scholarships will receive an email with the online application form.
- Fill in the online scholarship application form. Please note that you will need to provide us with the application number you will receive from University Admissions.
- Halmstad University will notify the recipients of scholarships by email in the end of March.
Award Provider: Halmstad University, Sweden
Important Notes: All education at Halmstad University will start under the conditions that necessary means are at disposal and that there is a sufficient number of candidates.
The University does not accept applications via email and does not assess documents without an application. The University CANNOT make evaluations of documents via email.