KIIT University Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students 2018/2019 – India
Admission is open for academic session 2018-19 for international students wishing to undertake Undergraduate and Graduate degrees at KIIT University, India.
Application Deadline: 25th August 2018
Eligible Countries: Ivory Coast, Liberia, Cape Verde, Comoros, Rwanda, Mauritius, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Israel, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Palestine, Qatar, Brunei Darussalam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Fiji, Japan and Vietnam
To be taken at (country): Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) University Odisha, India
About the Award: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) University is a premier University in India, accorded Category “A” by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
As a centre of Excellence in various streams of Engineering, Bio-Technology, Business Management, Law, Languages, Medical Sciences, Dental Science & Nursing, Fashion Technology, Films, Sculpture, Buddhism etc to more than 27000 students from India and 27 different countries. KIIT continues to forge ahead in Academic excellence and research.
With the membership in Association of Commonwealth Universities, Association of International Universities, University Mobility in Asia & the Pacific, (UMAP), International Accreditation Organisation, International partnership with more than 100 Universities across Asia, Europe, America, Africa and Australia. National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) , Ministry of Human Resource Department (MHRD), Government of India has ranked KIIT School of Management as the 22nd best Management School of India & has awarded 47th ranking to KIIT School of Engineering. KIIT’s All India University Ranking by NIRF, MHRD is 49.
Field/Level of Study: Applicants are eligible to apply for all courses (www.kiit.ac.in/courses/courses) (except MBBS, Dental, Nursing and Architecture courses).
Type: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Applicants should fulfill the following criteria in order to be eligible to apply for the program:
- Applicants with good academic standing in their home institutions are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should have a valid passport.
Number of Awardees: Limited
Value of Award:
- Applicants qualify for the Academic program 2018-19 total fee for international students which would cover their boarding and lodging expenses.
- Applicants should bear the travelling expenses to Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India and their personal expenses during the duration of study
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of applicant’s course
How to Apply: Please mail in your applications to email@example.com
Documents that have to be provided in order to apply are as follows:
- Copies of academic transcripts/mark sheets
- Copy of School leaving Certificate
- Copy of Degree Certificate (if applying for Master Programs)
- Recommendation Letter.
- Proof of English proficiency (if available).
- Copies of certificates of academic honours or awards received (if available).
Award Provider: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) University, Odisha, India.
Important Notes: Applicants have to abide by Rules & Regulation of University.