University of Nottingham Masters Scholarship for Developing Countries 2017
The Developing Solutions Scholarship Fund will reach out to students who have the potential to make a real difference to the development and prosperity of their home countries.
Application Deadline: application for December 2017 intake closes 13th October 2017.
Successful applicants will be notified by 30th October 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Developing and Third World countries
To be taken at (country): Malaysia
Eligible Fields of Study:
- MSc Chemical Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Electronic Communication & Computer Engineering
- MSc Crop Biotechnology
- MSc Environmental Monitoring & Management
- MA Educational Leadership & Management
- MA Special Needs
- MA TESOL
- MSc International Development Management
About the Award: Nottingham University, Malaysia is pleased to offer scholarships for international students starting full-time Masters taught courses. 10 awards of 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for students from the developing and third world countries registering for taught Masters programmes at Malaysia Campus in areas related to science, technology and education.
Type: Masters Taught
Eligibility: In order to apply for one of these scholarships, candidate must;
be holding an unconditional offer letter and accepted the offer by paying USD1000 for full time Masters degree programme at The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus for 2016/17 intakes. Copy of unconditional offer letter and acceptance form must be attached together with the application.
be classified as an ‘overseas’ student for fee purposes.
- have at least 1 full year working experience after completion of undergraduate programme. Fresh graduates will not be considered.
- must sufficiently enable to support cost of living throughout the duration of studies.
complete our scholarship application form online. Please take note only completed form with all supporting documents will be considered.
Number of Awardees: 10
Value of Scholarship: 100% tuition fee waiver
Duration of Scholarship: Whole duration of programme
How to Apply:
- Download the Application Form (pdf)
- Once the form has been filled in, please save and attach the form to your email and send it to Developing Solutions Malaysia.
Award Provider: Nottingham University, Malaysia campus