Leiden University Mandela Scholarship for South African Students 2019/2020
- 1st October 2018 for programs starting in February 2019
- 1st April 2019 for programs starting in September 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: South Africa
To be taken at (country): The Netherlands
Type: Undergraduate, Masters
Eligibility: Applicants must be:
- permanent residents of South Africa.
- enrolled at a South African University.
- motivated to upgrade or extend their knowledge in order to make a contribution towards the development of South Africa.
Number of Awardees: Several
Value of Scholarship:
The scholarship includes:
- Tuition fees for a one-semester study abroad programme (if applicable)
Note: exchange students are exempted from tuition fees on the basis of the exchange agreement
- Living allowance: € 1000 per month
- Insurance sponsored by AON Student Insurance and arranged by Leiden University’s Scholarships Team
Duration of Scholarship: Five months (1 semester)
How to Apply: Visit Scholarship Webpage to apply
Award Provider: Leiden University Fund (LUF), The Netherlands – South Africa Alumni Network (NESANET)