QUT Triple Crown Business Scholarship for International Students 2016
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2016
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Australia
Eligible Field of Study: Business
About the Award: QUT awards a limited number of scholarships every year to students who provide clear evidence of exceptional academic potential and who are undertaking, or applying to undertake, bachelors or masters degree. QUT undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships provide funding to assist with general living costs. We also have top-up scholarships to supplement living costs and sponsorships to cover tuition fees. Some scholarships also have associated allowances for relocation and thesis expenses.
- Postgraduate coursework
Eligibility: To be eligible, candidate must
- have completed a qualifying course from any country outside Australia with the required academic results
- meet minimum English language entry requirements of IELTS 6.5 (no sub scores below 6) or equivalent for direct admission to the degree program. If you are completing an English preparation course at QUT, you may be eligible for this scholarship once you have met the English language requirements
- start your coursework degree program no later than Semester 2, 2017.
- apply for and are accepted into one of these courses offered by our QUT Business School:
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business – International
- Master of Business
- Master of Business/Master of Business
Number of Awardees: Several
Value of Scholarship:
- a scholarship to cover 25% of candidate’s tuition fees for their first two semesters (one year) of study at QUT. This scholarship is based on candidate’s entry score.
- an ongoing scholarship to cover 25% of candidate’s tuition fees per semester of study at QUT, provided candidate meets the academic conditions.
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of course
How to Apply: Candidates don’t need to apply separately for this scholarship. If a candidate applies for and are accepted into one of the eligible courses, and they meet the criteria for the scholarship, they will be offered a scholarship as well as a place in the course.
Award Provider: Queensland University of Technology