Dream of using technology to change the world? Join the Andela movement, to ensure that while the digital revolution may have begun in Silicon Valley, its future will be written in cities across Africa.
Application Deadline: 28th August 2017.
Eligible Countries: Uganda
About the Award: The Andela Fellowship is a full-time employment opportunity that will enable you to own your learning as you hone the skills you need to become a global technology leader. We seek out exceptional people from a variety of backgrounds who are committed to unlocking their full potential and improving the world through technology.
Through four years of intensive learning and real work experience on the world’s leading engineering teams, you’ll master the professional and technical skills needed to become a global technology leader.
- You must be 18 or older
- Andela does not have any degree or diploma requirements.
- Andela is a full-time, four-year commitment, so if you have any major commitment such as school or work, we recommend applying when you have graduated, stopped school or ended other commitments
- Most importantly, you must embody Andela’s values: Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Collaboration
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Fellowship: Through extensive training and work experience with top global technology companies, you’ll master the professional and technical skills needed to become a technology leader, both on the African continent and around the world.
We are training future leaders committed to helping others succeed. As you advance in the program, you’ll mentor and support the next generation of Andela fellows. The Technical Leadership Program prepares you for endless career paths, including founding your own company, moving into management positions at Andela, and taking leadership roles at local and global tech companies. Graduates become a part of an exclusive alumni network and have access to career support, advice and opportunities.
- Competitive monthly salary
- High speed fibre internet
- Financing plans for accommodations and a Macbook Pro
- Breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday
- Healthcare coverage
- Savings account ($5,000 USD upon completion of Fellowship)
- A community of excellence
- A chance to change the world
Duration of Program: November 6th, 2017 – November 2021
How to Apply: Join the Andela movement by applying via Fellowship Webpage link below
It is important to go through the Application Procedure and FAQs before applying.
Award Providers: Andela
Important Notes: Please note that this position will require extensive travel and off-site skills training outside of Uganda.