CcHUB Media Fellowship for Young Nigerian StoryTellers 2018
Are you a storyteller? Do you believe in the power of stories disrupting the Media Industry? Are you a budding Cinematographer? Then this fellowship opportunity is just the right thing for you!
Application Deadline: 25th July, 2018.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To Be Taken At (Country): Nigeria
About the Award: This fellowship is meant for talented young people who have a passion for telling powerful and transformative stories and hone great skills in video editing.
It is an opportunity to gain insight into our indigenous media industry’s issues and receive guidance from experienced videographers to solve these issues.
Apply for our 3-month intensive CcHUB Media Fellowship Now!
- Must be 30 years of age and below.
- Must have knowledge of Nigeria’s media/entertainment industry.
- Must be passionate about storytelling.
Number of Awards:
Value of Award:
- Professional at storytelling.
- Network with other pioneering cinematographers and other professionals.
- Participate in carefully curated training sessions facilitated by renowned. experts
Duration of Programme: 3 months
How to Apply: Apply here
Award Providers: CcHub