University of Sydney Vice-Chancellor International Scholarships Scheme 2020/2021 – Australia
This scholarship supports high-achieving international students to pursue coursework studies at the University of Sydney.
- 17 January 2020 (Semester 1)
- 12 June 2020 (Semester 2)
Eligible Countries: International students
To be taken at (country): University of Sydney, Australia
About the Award: The Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarships are awarded to exceptional international students. The Scholarship is open to all commencing international students enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework full degree.
Eligible Field of Study: Any CRICOS registered undergraduate degree (does not apply to the Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery).
Type: Undergraduate, Masters
- International student
- Applied for a CRICOS-registered coursework degree
- Received an unconditional offer of admission
- The Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit as assessed from a student’s application for admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
- The Scholarship will be awarded on the nomination of a selection committee consisting of two nominees of the Executive Director, Global Student Recruitment and Mobility and one nominee of the Admissions Office.
Number of Awardees: not specified
Value of Scholarship: Four scholarship amounts are offered based on ranking against selection criteria:
- $40,000 payable for one year in two equal instalments per semester
- $20,000 payable for one semester
- $10,000 payable for one semester
- $5,000 payable for one semester
The availability of some amounts may be limited to specified cohorts.
How to Apply: No application is required, as all eligible students will be automatically considered.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
25 Things You Didn’t Know About Studying In Italy
25 things You Didn’t Know About Studying Medicine
15 Underrated Things Successful People Do, Poor People Don’t Do