Apply! Manchester Met University Business School MBA Scholarships for Women 2016
Application Deadline: 24th of June 2016 | Offered annually? Not known
Eligible Countries: Global
To be taken at (country): United Kingdom
Brief description: Imperial College Business School is offering MBA scholarships to driven women for the September 2016 intake of the Full-Time MBA. Scholarships are available to a range of applicants and all self-funded candidates are automatically considered for a scholarship.
Eligible Field of Study: Courses offered at the university
About the Award: Imperial College Business School MBA Scholarship is an opportunity for one outstanding applicant, who demonstrates the level of passion, innovation and dynamism required to turn a great idea into a great business success. Imperial College Business School is a proud member of the Forté Foundation, a non-profit organisation that champions women’s progression within business through access to education. The Business School is pleased to offer Forté Fellowships to outstanding female students joining the programme.
Type: MBA Degree
Eligibility: The Fellowships are open to all women applying to the MBA programme.
Successful candidates will demonstrate strong leadership skills through academic achievement, or in roles as team or community leaders, and show a commitment to helping women achieve their career potential through personal mentoring or community involvement.
Selection Criteria: The scholarships will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- The information supplied in candidate’s original application to the programme, including a strong academic background, a high and well-balanced GMAT score, and an excellent track record of professional achievement
- Candidate’s performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- A demonstrable track record of leadership in candidate’s field
- Commitment to Forté’s mission of launching women into fulfilling, significant careers through access to business education, opportunities, and a community of successful women
- Candidate’s professional references
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Scholarships of up to £22,500 are available.
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of course
How to Apply: Female candidates who apply before 24 June and receive an offer for the Full-Time MBA programme commencing in September 2016 will automatically be considered. All candidates should address the requirements of the scholarship in their personal statement.
Award Provider: Imperial College Business School
- Scholarships are awarded by Imperial College Business School’s scholarships board. The board’s decision is final and no appeals will be granted.
- Scholarship recipients will be expected to carry out ambassadorial duties.
- To be considered for any scholarship you must have an offer of a place on the Full-Time MBA programme.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
How to Apply to Win DAAD Scholarship in Germany
15 Inspiring Lessons from 5 African Billionaires for Young People
How to Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship – Tips To Apply To Win