Eastern Illinois University International Student Scholarship 2019/2020
The Eastern Illinois University is offering Scholarships to international students as a partial waiver for yearly tuition fees.
- 15th March 2019 for Fall semester scholarships
- 1st October 2019 for Spring semester scholarships
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): United States
About the Award: The International Student Scholarship was established by the Board of Trustees to assist students from other countries to attend Eastern Illinois University. Awards are competitive and designed to promote cultural exchange and diversity. Awards may be granted on the basis of one or both of the following factors: financial need and academic excellence. The scholarship pays partial tuition for the minimum full-time enrollment in EIU courses. Fees, field trips, continuing education delivery charges, travel, living expenses, and other personal expenses are not covered.
Type: Undergraduate, Masters
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75 (undergraduate), 3.0 (graduate), as converted to the EIU grading scale.
- Full academic admission to a degree program
- Proof of funding for living expenses and fees
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship:
- The scholarship pays partial tuition for minimum full-time enrollment in EIU courses.
- Fees, field trips, continuing education delivery charges, travel, living expenses, and other personal expenses are not covered.
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of course
How to Apply:
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
12 Best Computer Skills Employers Are Looking for – How to Use it to get a Job
25 Writing Skills You Need to Standout & Succeed in Any Field
Top 10 Skills that’ll Make You More Employable than Most People and How to Improve them