MSCA-COFUND Athenea3i Research Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Researchers 2018/2019
Are you a researcher and are you looking for an excellent opportunity to research in a prestigious institution? Don’t miss the 2nd call for Athenea3i2018!!
- Opening of the Application Process: 3rd September 2018
- Deadline of the Application Process: 28th September 2018
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): Universidad de Granada (UGR), Spain
Field of Research: Applicants can choose their research topic freely within all academic areas. They will be organized in:
- Environmental Sciences and Chemistry (ENV-CHE)
- Economic Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities (ECO-SOC)
- Information Science and Engineering (ENG)
- Life Sciences (LIFE)
- Physics and Mathematics (PHY-MAT)
At least one fellowship per area will be funded.
Type: Fellowship (Academics), Research
Eligibility: Applicants for the fellowship, at the date of the call deadline, must meet the following requirements:
- Nationality: the UGR welcomes researchers from any nationality.
- Doctoral degree: it is mandatory to hold a Doctoral degree.
- Doctoral degree elapsed period: no more than 7 years ago. We will consider an extension period to these 7 years in case of maternity leave (18 months per child), paternity leave or long-term illnesses (all these exceptions have to be properly certified).
Mobility rule: at the time of the relevant deadline for submission of proposals, the researcher must not have resided or carried out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc) in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the date of the call deadline. Compulsory national service and/or short stays such as holidays are not taken into account.
- Scientific Excellence
Number of Awards: 10
Value of Award: Each Fellowship includes € 4,000 for living allowance plus a total of €1,500 for other expenses.
Duration of Programme: The duration of each fellowship will be 36 months to be executed at the UGR. During the fellowship, the fellows may do an optional:
- Outgoing Phase in an international entity to be planned between the month 10th and the month 18th.
- Secondment in an international entity to be planned during the last 18 months of the project. The candidates are encouraged to second their time in a large company or SME.
Award Providers: Universidad de Granada (UGR) and European Commission.