UWE Bristol Undergraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 for International Students
UWE Bristol offers a range of Scholarships for international undergraduate students starting at UWE Bristol in September 2019.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2019
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): University of the West of England (UWE), UK
Eligible Field of Study: Courses offered the university
About Scholarship: University of the West of England (UWE) is offering scholarship for students starting their studies in September 2019. The award value is automatically deducted from tuition fees.
Type: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- are a self-funded student (not in receipt of any sponsorship)
- meet all individual course requirements
- have an offer (conditional or unconditional) on the BA(Hons) International Business undergraduate degree at UWE Bristol for 2018/19 entry
- are not currently registered on any other undergraduate course at UWE Bristol.
Number of Scholarships: 5
Value of Scholarship: One for 50% tuition fees for first year of study only
Four for £1,500 off tuition fees for first year of study only
Duration of Scholarship: First academic year (Undergraduate)
How to Apply: In order to submit an application for this scholarship, you’ll first need to apply and receive an offer for the BA (Hons) International Business.
Once you receive an offer you will be invited to upload a personal statement that should address the following:
- In which way do you imagine yourself contributing to the BA(Hons) International Business community during and after graduation?
You should clearly write and save the document as “Personal Statement for the BA (Hons) International Business Scholarship” before uploading via your welcome portal.
Hi! AfterSchoolAfrica believes in sharing value. If you have come across this opportunity, share with ONLY one person Today.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
12 Best Computer Skills Employers Are Looking for – How to Use it to get a Job
25 Writing Skills You Need to Standout & Succeed in Any Field
Top 10 Skills that’ll Make You More Employable than Most People and How to Improve them