25 Chancellors Masters Scholarship for International Students at University of Sussex 2018/2019 – UK
The University of Sussex, UK is offering Chancellor’s Masters Scholarship for Overseas students to study for Masters degree 2016/2017.
Application Deadline: 1st May 2018 23:59:00 BST.
Eligible Countries: International (Non-UK/EU)
To be taken at (country): University of Sussex UK
Eligible Field of Study: All full-time taught Masters degree courses at the University of Sussex are eligible (e.g. MA, MSc, LLM) excluding the following courses:
- Courses in the Institute of Development Studies, except the MA in Gender and Development and MSc Climate Change, Development and Policy
- MSc in Social Research Methods
- DPhil combined (1+3 degrees)
- International foundation years, postgraduate certificate, International Year One Diploma in Business and Management, and Pre-masters.
- Pre-Masters Degrees and Diplomas taught at partner colleges that are validated by Sussex
- Masters in Business Administration or Masters in Education
- LLM in Corruption, Law and Governance (delivered in Qatar)
- Courses within the Brighton and Sussex Medical School
Type: Taught full-time Masters
- Be assessed as liable to pay fees at the “overseas” (namely the non-EU) rate.
- Have sufficient funds to meet your tuition fees and living expenses, after taking account of the possible award of a Chancellor’s International Scholarship.
- Intend to remain on the programme for which the scholarship is offered.
Students who hold other University of Sussex scholarships, including the SYLFF Fellowship, will not be eligible for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship.
Selection Criteria Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of previous or current academic performance and future potential. The selectors will pay careful attention to the information you provide in the Scholarship application form.
Number of Scholarships: up to 25
Value of Scholarship: 50% off international student tuition fee
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply:
- To be considered for the Chancellors International Scholarship, you will need to have accepted an offer of a place on an eligible postgraduate course at Sussex.
- In 2017 we received 800+ applications, so these are highly competitive and applicants should complete the application form as fully as possible.
- Applications for the scholarship will open in January 2018. Applications are considered in a gathered field, not on a first-come-first served basis. All decisions will be made after the final deadline.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for details
Scholarship Provider: University of Sussex