Young Africans are typically smart, ambitious and hard working. But their paths are littered with frictions and roadblocks limiting them from reaching their full potentials.
We believe that young Africans can achieve greater success and make significant impact, if presented with opportunities that align with their potentials and ambitions.
- With scholarship and fellowship programs, they can get the education and experience they would not ordinarily have.
- With funding and mentorship programs, they can better pursue their entrepreneurial dreams
- With leadership programs, they can develop their leadership and communication skills
- With the right exposure and experience, they can better influence and impact their local and global community.
Founded in 2009, AfterSchoolAfrica (aSA) is the go-to source for Young, Smart & Ambitious Africans, to explore capacity development Opportunities including local/international scholarships, competitions, funding & grants, youth events & conferences opportunities.
Our mission is to discover and propagate opportunities for young Africans to continually develop the capacity to succeed and make an impact as individuals and member of communities.
- We believe international exposure and experience is essential to groom the next generation of African leaders. And finance is one of the biggest challenges African students face.
- We realize that young Africans lack the awareness of existing opportunities that might solve their need for capacity development, and lack knowledge on how to leverage these opportunities.
- We want to bridge this gap by promoting opportunities in education and development for young Africans.
Find Us on Social Media:
For inquires, please contact us.
40 Ogunlana Drive,
Surulere, Lagos, 101283
Call: +2348168036464, +2348184450903