AfterSchoolAfrica (aSA) is the go-to source for Young, Smart & Ambitious students, learners and adventurers, seeking local and international educational and developmental Possibilities & Opportunities.
Founded in 2009, AfterSchoolAfrica, is an initiative powered by Edxtra Associates Ltd, a Digital Media Technology Solution & Consulting Company.
What we do?
AfterSchoolAfrica supports young people by professionally providing information, advice, counseling, training and support in education and capacity development. We publish information on scholarships, competitions, awards, events & conferences, online learning, technology in education, entrepreneurship and international education opportunities.
We also organize online and offline events and training to help our community understand how to take advantage of the 21st century opportunities and possibilities.
Why we do what we do?
- We believe international exposure and experience is essential to groom the next generation of African leaders. And finance is one of the biggest challenges African students who want to gain international education or start a business face.
- We realize that students and learners lack awareness to existing opportunities that might solve their educational and developmental needs and lack knowledge on how to take advantage of them.
- We want to bridge the awareness and knowledge gap by promoting possibilities and opportunities in education and development to help young Africans live their full potential.
aSA’s audience includes students, learners, adventurers, parents, educators, researchers, scholars, education consultants budding entrepreneurs and startups. Our typical audience is;
- Young, Smart and Ambitious
- The next generation of African Leaders
- Looking for local and global possibilities & opportunities to widen their Exposure, Knowledge and Experience so that they can impact their communities and Africa.
- Want to Study Abroad, attend Leadership/Developmental Events & Conferences, receive Business Grants/Mentorship or win Scholarships.
As at 1 February 2016, AfterSchoolAfrica.com generates over 500,000 page views, from over 200,000 unique visitors from 100+ countries per month.
Find Us on Social Media:
For inquires, partnership or sponsorship, please contact us.
40 Ogunlana Drive,
Surulere, Lagos, 101283
Call: +2348168036464, +2348184450903