Due to the just Concluded NAOC Scholarship test that was slated for May 11th 2013, Nigeria Agip Oil Company wish to reopen the NNPC/NAOC Undergraduate National Scholarship Awards for Students who were unable to apply in the just concluded Agip Scholarship test. This group is known as the Batch B Candidates. Applicants of this group will be given the privilege to apply and also take their Scholarship Test Online. All applicants are advised to attempt all questions because these will be used as Criteria for Awards.
Eligible Field of Study
Applications in the following list of approved disciplines will be considered:
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Agricultural Science (And related fields)
- Banking And Finance
- Geography And Regional Planing
- Medicine (MBBS Only)
As part of its support to educational development and human capacity building, Nigeria Agip Oil Company, operator of NNPC/NAOC Joint Venture awards annual scholarships to qualified students in Nigerian Universities.
Scholarship Offered Since: Not specified
Scholarship Type: Agip Scholarships for Undergraduate Nigerian Students
Applications for NNPC/NAOC Undergraduate National Scholarship Awards are based on the following criteria:
- Awards will be made to qualified and suitable students from every state of the Federation including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT)
- Candidates must be holders of the SSCE or its equivalent with at least six subjects passed at a sitting with a minimum of 5 Distinctions.
- Applicants must be registered full-time undergraduates in their 1st or 2nd year of study in any Nigerian University.
- Students who are currently on similar scholarship awards from other oil and gas companies need not apply.
- Dependants of employees of Nigeria Agip Oil Company are not eligible for this scholarship.
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Not publicly specified
Duration of Scholarship: Contact employer
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at (country): Nigerian tertiary institutions
Application Deadline: 31st July 2013
Offered annually? Yes
How to Apply
If you are qualified and interested, please complete the form in “Apply Now” on the website and submit as instructed.
Applications not received within 2 months of Advertisement will not be accepted.
Candidates will be required to scan and upload original copies of the following documents for screening prior to taking the qualifying Test:
- Evidence of SSCE result or its equivalent
- Evidence of admission into a Nigerian University.
- Evidence of current year of study
- Current University Identity Card.
- Current Passport Photographs.
- Evidence of State of Origin obtained from the appropriate Local Government Area and duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary.
Visit scholarship webpage
***Warning: Do not send money to any scholarship organisation
Sponsors: Nigeria Agip Oil Company
Names of Successful candidates of the Online Test will be published on this website and also be contacted via Email and SMS. Applicants are advised to ensure that Mobile Numbers and personal Email Addresses are entered correctly during Application process.