Scholarship Name: Aalto University Scholarship
Aalto University offers Masters Scholarship for international (Non-EU/EEA) students to study in Finland for 2012/2013
Accepted Subject Areas?
Schools of Science, Electrical Engineering and Engineering:
- Master’s Programme in Mobile Computing – Services and Security
- Master’s Programme in Service Design and Engineering
- Master’s Programme in Communications Ecosystem
- Master’s Programme in Mechanical Engineering
School of Economics
- Master’s Degree Program in Information and Service Management
- Master’s Degree Program in International Business Communication
- Master’s Degree Program in Marketing
School of Art and Design
- Master’s Degree Programme in Environmental Art
Cross disciplinary Degree Programmes
- Master’s Degree Programme in International Design Business Management (IDBM)
Aalto University provides a wide range of Master’s programmes which are taught entirely in English, targeted for all nationalities. For the 2011/2012 intake, the programmes listed above will charge a tuition fee of 8000 EUR/academic year from none—EU/EEA-citizens. To that effect, Aalto University offers a number of full scholarships for non-EU/EEA (international) citizens in these programmes. The scholarships will be allocated in order of merit.
Scholarship Offered Since: Not Specified
Who is qualified to apply?
There are NO tuition fees/scholarships for:
- citizens of EU/ EEA (Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein) countries, citizens of Switzerland
- non-EU/EEA citizens who are equivalent to a European Union citizens
- non-EU/EEA citizens who have a right to permanent residence in Finland
- non-EU/EEA-citizens who have completed or who will complete Finnish Higher Education degree (university degree or degree from university of applied sciences) by the end of July 2012
The applicant must provide certification of being considered equivalent to a European Union Citizen, a photocopy of the residence permit (the residence permit carries the letter P) or a degree certificate from Finnish higher education institution.
How Many Scholarship Positions are available? Several
What are the benefits?
The scholarship is allocated for a maximum of two academic years and covers the tuition fee, living and studying expenses.
- Category A (Gold): Full Scholarship 16,000 Euro (2x 8,000 Euro per academic year)
- Category B (Silver): Full Scholarship 16,000 Euro (2x 8,000 Euro per academic year)
- Category C (Bronze): 50% of Full scholarship 8,000 Euro (2x 4,000Euro per academic year)
Aalto University scholarship includes also insurance.
How long will sponsorship last?
For the duration of the programme
Eligible African Countries
To be taken at (country): Aalto University Finland
What time of year does Application Close?
Application Deadline is 15 February 2012
Offered annually? Yes
How can I Apply?
The application for the scholarship is included in the programme specific on-line application form (eAGE). The applicants for master’s degree should fill in the on-line application form, available only during the application period 2 January – 15 February 2012.
How can I get more information?
If you need more Information about this scholarship, kindly visit the Scholarship Webpage
Aalto University Finland
Aalto University offers the highest level of education in economics, art and design, and technology in Finland. By emerging Finland’s premier business, technology, and art and design universities in 2010, the resulting institution, Aalto University, envisions a future that is international, multi-disciplinary, and full of opportunities.