Scholarship Name: Chancellor’s International Scholarship at University of Warwick
17 Chancellor’s International Scholarships at University of Warwick UK for PhD/Doctoral Students of any Nationality in 2013/2014 academic year
Accepted Subject Areas?
Any discipline offered at University of Warwick for PhD degree
The University of Warwick is offering the Chancellor’s International Scholarships for overseas Postgraduate research applications for entry in October 2013. The University Scholarship will offer full fees support and maintenance award to international doctoral students of the highest caliber. The University will offer scholarship to approximately 17 of the most outstanding international PhD applicants. Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick, and be from any nationality.
The University of Warwick values its increasingly developed reputation as an international university, and the Chancellor’s International Scholarships demonstrate the University’s commitment to fully supporting its most talented students, no matter their national origin.
Scholarship Offered Since: 2011
By what Criteria is Selection Made?
Candidates must have outstanding academic performance from previous education qualifications.
Who is qualified to apply?
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2013;
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there are no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Please note that unlike Chancellor’s Scholarships (formerly WPRS), Chancellor’s International Scholarships are not open to current first year PhD students, but only to applicants for a PhD.
How Many Scholarships are available? 17 Scholarships will be awarded
What are the benefits?
- The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £16,390 at 12/13 rates)
- A maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates (worth £13,590 at 12/13 rates)
How long will sponsorship last?
The duration of the doctoral programme, usually three-year awards
Candidates of any nationality, including Africa are eligible for the scholarship
To be taken at (country): University of Warwick, UK
What time of year does Application Close?
The deadline for applications for 2013 entry is 11th January 2013..
Offered annually? Yes
How can I Apply?
The application process will be wholly combined with the applications for Chancellor’s Scholarships (formerly WPRS) and all applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship will automatically also be considered for a Chancellor’s Scholarship. See links below for details.
University of Warwick
How can I get more information?
If you need more Information about this scholarship, kindly visit the Scholarship Webpage