Application Deadline: Closing date for receipt of e-applications is strictly Midnight, June 27th, 2016.
Brief description: The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited is offering Agip 2016/2017 Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme for Undergraduate Nigerian 100 level Students
Accepted Subject Areas?
Only candidates studying Engineering, Geology, Agricultural sciences and Geosciences are eligible for the National Merit Award.
For the Host Community merit Award (for students from Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers states) other fields of study may be considered.
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its Community Development Programme invites suitably qualified candidates for its 2014/2015 Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme.
Categories of Awards
- Host Communities Merit Award: For applicants strictly from NAOC host communities
- National Merit Award: For applicants from non-host communities
Scholarship Offered Since: Not specified
Scholarship Type: Agip Scholarships for Undergraduate Nigerian Students
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application
NOTE: The following categories of students should NOT apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies
- Dependants of employees of NAOC, AENR and NAE
Number of Scholarships: Several
What are the benefits? Monetary financial aid
Duration of Scholarship: As determined by the sponsor
Eligible Countries: Nigerian Students
To be taken at (country): Nigerian tertiary institutions
How to Apply
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- O’Level Certificate
- Admission letter
- Birth certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler
- Letter from CDC Chairman
- JAMB Result
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
4. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
For further information on how to apply for this scholarship, visit the scholarship application page – scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships
Sponsors: Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC), Operator of the NNPC/NAOC/Phillips Joint Venture
Important Notes: Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start application to avoid errors and disqualification. The aptitude test will take place at designated centres to be communicated to applicants at a later date and candidates are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centre.