Scholarship Name: NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Scheme 2013 – Masters and PhD Program
Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC offers Masters and PhD Scholarships for Nigerian Students from the Niger Delta to study abroad in 2013
Accepted Subject Areas?
The Scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
- Computer Science/Technology
- Environmental Sciences
- Graduate Pilot Training
As part of its Human Resource Development initiatives, the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC is embarking on Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the local content programme of the current administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields.
Scholarship Offered Since: Not specified
Scholarship Type Masters and PhD Scholarships for Niger Deltans, Nigeria
- First Degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
- Gained Admission into a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines in a recognised foreign University Abroad.
- Bond of good conduct from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
- Member of National Assembly
- Chairman of the LGA.
- First class traditional ruler.
- High Court Judge
- Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
How Many Scholarships are available? Several
What are the benefits?
How long will sponsorship last?
For the duration of the programme
Niger Delta states in Nigeria which includes Akwa Ibom State, Bayelsa State, Cross River State, Delta State, Edo State and Rivers State.
To be taken at (country): Universities Abroad
All completed applications must be submitted on or before 31st December, 2012
Offered annually? Yes
How can I Apply?
Application must be made On-line at the Commission’s website: (www.nddc.gov.ng) with the following attachments:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government identification letter.
- Post Graduate (PG) admission letter from Overseas University.
- Relevant Degrees from recognized University.
Successfully completed application form will be assigned a registration number automatically.
Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC website.
Select Your Preferred Program from the Links Below to the appropriate application form
Masters Degree – http://forms.nddc.gov.ng/view.php?id=37
PhD Programme – http://forms.nddc.gov.ng/view.php?id=38
Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC
Applicants who might have admission challenges should contact:
Director, Education Health and Social Services (NDDC)
Please Obtain A Letter Of Recommendation From A Guarantor.