The University of East Anglia, UK is pleased to offer the following scholarships to undergraduate students wishing to study at UEA.
Application Deadline: 1st June, 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligible Field of Study: All
About the Award: Each year, the University of East Anglia in UK awards over £1,000,000 of scholarships to support international students in their studies. The scholarship awards are made available by individual Schools of Study in the University. All international students (outside the European Union) are considered for a scholarship of between 10% and 50% of tuition fees.
The scheme for 2017/2018 consists of Two prizes to be awarded to 50 students:
- Vice Chancellor’s Prizes
- International UG Prizes
Eligibility: To be eligible for these scholarships candidate must:
- Be classified as an international (usually non-EU resident) applicant for fees purposes. See our fees and funding page if you are unsure of your fee status.
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for year 1 of an undergraduate degree course starting at UEA in September 2017.
- Be independently funding your studies – i.e. students fully sponsored by organisations for their tuition fees are not eligible to apply (Students applying for or expecting to receive government loans are eligible to apply).
- Applicants to courses in Norwich Medical School are not eligible to apply.
Number of Awardees: 50
Value of Scholarship:
- Vice Chancellor’s Prizes: 50% of tuition fee
- International UG Prizes: 25% of tuition fee
Duration of Scholarship: Complete duration of studies
How to Apply: Once you have an offer of a place from the University, please apply using the application form below.
You will then be assessed for all scholarships for which you are eligible. Please do not apply if you do not have a conditional or unconditional offer from us.
Award Provider: University of East Anglia, UK
Important Notes: It is important to make an application as early as possible because they are considered as they are received. So apply early to make sure of the best chance of success.