Brief description: Kingston University offers undergraduate scholarships for international students to study any course of study at the University in UK
Subject Areas: Any subject area.
The scholarships are open to prospective full-time undergraduate students in any subject area for each year of a three-year course (subject to satisfactory progress). Foundation degree students (first year entry only) are also eligible for the scholarships.
Scholarship Offered Since: not specified
Scholarship Type: full Undergraduate scholarship
Selection Criteria: Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of:
- Academic merit;
- What you expect to gain from the course you are taking.
- What you intend to do after completing the course.
- Be an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes);
- Have an offer of a place on a course at Kingston.
- Not currently be registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
- Have an offer of a place on an undergraduate degree course or foundation degree course at Kingston for 2012 entry (first year entry only); and
Benefits: Each international scholarship is worth £4,000 per year of study.
Number of Scholarships: Ten scholarships will be awarded
Duration: A three-year course (subject to satisfactory progress)
Eligible Countries: International students
To be taken at (country): Kingston University UK
Application Deadline: 31 May 2015
Offered annually? Yes
How to Apply
To apply you need to have:
- A copy of your Kingston University offer letter;
- An academic reference letter;
- A copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- A copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).
Visit Scholarship Webpage
Sponsors: Kingston University UK
Important Notes: Please note that the university cannot consider applications received after the deadline. Remember that the scholarships application procedure is separate from the admissions application procedure. Remember that you must have received a conditional or unconditional offer letter to study at Kingston University before you apply for an international scholarship. Kington University offer up to ten scholarships for undergraduate students for September entry.