Application Deadline: 31 May 2016. | Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International students
To be taken at (country): Kingston University, UK
Eligible Field of Study: The scholarships are open to prospective full-time undergraduate students in any subject area.
We offer awards to international students totalling £200,000 every year, with our international scholarships each worth £4,000 per year of study.
The scholarships are open to prospective full-time undergraduate students in any subject area for each year of a three-year course (subject to satisfactory progress).
Scholarship Offered Since: not specified
Scholarship Type: bachelors study
Before you begin your application, please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria. You must:
- are an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes);
- have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on an undergraduate degree course or foundation degree course at Kingston for 2016/17 entry; and
- are not currently registered on an undergraduate course at Kingston University.
Please note that you will need electronic copies of the following documents to make your application online:
- a copy of your Kingston University offer letter;
- an academic reference letter;
- a copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- a copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).
Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of:
- academic merit;
- what you expect to gain from the course you are taking; and
- what you intend to do after completing the course.
Number of Scholarships: several
Value of Scholarship: international scholarships each worth £4,000 per year of study.
Duration of Scholarship: three years
Deadline: International scholarship applications for September 2016 are now open, and will close on 31 May 2016.
How to Apply
The scholarships application procedure is separate from the admissions application procedure. You apply for the international scholarship via the online system and you’ll need electronic copies of the documents mentioned in the above section to attach to your application.
Scholarship Provider: Kingston University
Important Notes: if the application deadline falls during a weekend, we will continue to accept submissions until midday (UK time) on the following Monday.